יום חמישי, 12 בפברואר 2009

mi primer mes en españa

y mi primer mes sin ti ! no se si hice bien venir a estudiar en españa y dejar toda mi vida en otro logar ! i love spain ! but i don´t know spanish ! my spanish level is like a spnish of a 10 year old that grow in spain ! but i have a year until i start the UNI ! i don´t know anyone ! i miss everybody ! 
but i guess this is life ! every end it´s a new start ! 

תגובה 1:

  1. Hi!Thanks a lot for your comments. Where are you from? Oh, I have seen that you live now in villalba.it's that right? I know that village. I hope you enjoy staying here in Spain, and don't worry because you will meet people quickly..
    About my text, I hate missing someone, I hate miss my boyfriend because he lives so far from me... and I want to stay with him everytime! For us Valentine's Day is not too much important because everyday we are together is like one Valentine's Day for us, and every second we are near is special and wonderfull...
    (Now it's me who don't know why is telling you this hahaha)

    Soooooooooooooo, be happy here, at don't worry, spanish people are very friendly,
    aren't they?? haha

    Best Regards¡!

    השבמחק